All homeowners should have received a copy of the Grandridge Meadows CC&Rs upon closing from their realtor or title company. We have provided a copy for your convenience. All homeowners should read and follow the rules stated in the CC&Rs. Please click on the document below to view the CC&Rs. We have provided a list of frequently missed items to assist homeowners in complying. However, for more detailed information, please see the CC&Rs which govern.
1. "Garbage containers shall be located abutting rear or sides of house and shall be contained within an enclosure" or behind a fence so they are not viewable from the street.
2. "Each Owner, at said Owner's sole cost and expense, shall promptly and continuously maintain, repair and restore said Owner's Lot (including the yard and landscaping), fences, and all other improvements located thereon, in a good, clean, attractive, safe and sanitary condition."
3. "No Owner shall store or allow any occupant or tenant to store any trailers, boats, motor homes, recreational vehicles, trucks over 2 tons, or any disabled or inoperable motor vehicle on the property (including the streets) for more than forty-eight (48) hours unless they are completely within an enclosed garage or within such other enclosure as may be approved in advance by the ACC."
4. All buildings and structures including concrete or masonry walls, rockeries, fences, hedges, and swimming pools to be constructed or placed within the property and all exterior alterations and repairs, including but not limited to, re-roofing or repainting must be approved by the Board of Directors or by the ACC.
5. Please note that the CC&Rs also require keeping your sidewalk free of weeds.